Olaplex tas ir līdzekļu komplekss, kurš ievērojami paplašina frizētavas un skaistumkopšanas salonu iespējas. Izveidots uz divu izcilu zinātnieku atklātas formulas bāzes, tas nostiprina ķīmiskus savienojumus matu struktūrā. Tie tiek pasargāti no pārmērīgas aktīvo vielu iedarbības matu krāsošanas, ondulācijas un taisnošanas laikā, kas ļauj veikt šīs procedūras biežāk un nebaidīties par matu veselību.
Before installing dosage dispenser, shake lightly. Due to the dilution of Olaplex into your bleach, increase your developer one full volume. 10v to 20v, 20v to 30v, 30v to 40v. Do not increase for sclap bleach. Do not increase for base colour. Use caution with heat. Pay careful attention to size of scoop marked on bottom included with bleach powder.
Directions of use:
1. Mix your bleach or colour thoroughly first, before adding and mixing Olaplex. You may add more bleach powder if consistency is too thin.
2. Add 1/8 oz (3.75ml) of Oplaplex to everything including all Base colour, Gloss, Toners, any quantity of bleach for Balayage, or using under 1oz (30ml) of bleach powder for highlighting in foils.
3. Use 1/4 (7.5ml) of Olaplex only when mixing 1oz (30ml) or more of bleach powder for bleaching in foils.
4. After rinsing highlights or colour from hair. Do not shampoo. Towel dry hair thoroughtly and apply Bond Perfector No.2. Follow instructions on Bond Per
Directions of use
1. Rinse Highlights or colour from hair. Do not shampoo.
2. If applying gloss or toner, apply and process. (You can shampoo first, but we recommendet waiting until after).
3. Rinse and towel dry thoroughly.
4. Appy 1/2 oz (15ml) of Bond Perfector from roots to ends. Comb through once . Leave on for a minimum of 5 minutes. For damaget hair, leave on for at least 10 minutes. Bond Perfector can be used as a cutting lotion and left on hair until ready to shampoo.
5. Rinse from hair, shampoo, and condition.
NO.3 HAIR PERFECTOR:
Created out of a demand for clients wanting to take a little Olaplex home with them, we created a small 3.3oz (100ml) bottle of the Hair Perfector. This is a completely optional product and not required for the Olaplex No.1 and No.2 to work. Due to bonds being continuously broken within the hair through thermal styling, mechanical styling or continued color / perm / relaxer services, the integrity, strength, shine and softness will dissipate in a few weeks to a month dependent on how the hair is treated. The No. 3 Hair Perfector will maintain strength, structure, integrity, softness and shine leading up to the clients next service at the salon.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE TAKE HOME NO.3:
The client is to apply a generous amount to wet towel-dried hair and leave on for a minimum of 10 minutes, then rinse, shampoo and condition. This is NOT a conditioning treatment to be left on the hair and should be shampooed out of hair at the end. The longer it is left on, the more effective it is, 10 minutes is recommended and may be left on for longer periods of time for even better results. This may be used more than once a week if necessary.