Before installing dosage dispenser, shake lightly. Due to the dilution of Olaplex into your bleach, increase your developer one full volume. 10v to 20v, 20v to 30v, 30v to 40v. Do not increase for sclap bleach. Do not increase for base colour. Use caution with heat. Pay careful attention to size of scoop marked on bottom included with bleach powder.
Directions of use:
1. Mix your bleach or colour thoroughly first, before adding and mixing Olaplex. You may add more bleach powder if consistency is too thin.
2. Add 1/8 oz (3.75ml) of Oplaplex to everything including all Base colour, Gloss, Toners, any quantity of bleach for Balayage, or using under 1oz (30ml) of bleach powder for highlighting in foils.
3. Use 1/4 (7.5ml) of Olaplex only when mixing 1oz (30ml) or more of bleach powder for bleaching in foils.
4. After rinsing highlights or colour from hair. Do not shampoo. Towel dry hair thoroughtly and apply Bond Perfector No.2. Follow instructions on Bond Per
Directions of use
1. Rinse Highlights or colour from hair. Do not shampoo.
2. If applying gloss or toner, apply and process. (You can shampoo first, but we recommendet waiting until after).
3. Rinse and towel dry thoroughly.
4. Appy 1/2 oz (15ml) of Bond Perfector from roots to ends. Comb through once . Leave on for a minimum of 5 minutes. For damaget hair, leave on for at least 10 minutes. Bond Perfector can be used as a cutting lotion and left on hair until ready to shampoo.
5. Rinse from hair, shampoo, and condition.